real time web analytics
Report - - L'ecole Veterinaire d'Anderlecht (Horror Labs) - Belgium - August 2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - L'ecole Veterinaire d'Anderlecht (Horror Labs) - Belgium - August 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chaos

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ever since I first saw a report on the vet school in Belgium (aka the Horror Labs), I decided to make the visit myself someday. I'd heard rumours about the place being possibly cleared and also tales of things being broken in there so wanted to get to see it before it went. You just don't get this kind of explore in the UK. It would have been stripped and cleared out in no time I'm sure. So myself and Innercityrob decided to do a little Belgian road trip. This place was the sole purpose of the trip although we did other explores as well, this really was the driving force behind the whole thing.

From what we can gather, the vet school closed in the 90's. Looking at older reports, a lot has changed here, even in the last year. A lot of the good stuff has been cleared away, I mean, the recognisable things like dogs, cats and rabbits, most of the jars left are a bit non-descript. The only part of any interest which remained was the room in the basement which housed the majority of fetid, formaldehyde ridden body parts. We managed to stomach a good 3 hours or so in this single room before our nostrils were melting. Enjoy the pictures.

DSC_3646.jpg

DSC_3640.jpg

DSC_3611.jpg

DSC_3642.jpg

DSC_3648.jpg

DSC_3666.jpg

DSC_3657.jpg

DSC_3708.jpg

DSC_3702.jpg

DSC_3689.jpg

DSC_3676.jpg

DSC_3712.jpg