real time web analytics
Information - - LED torchs | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - LED torchs

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
headtorch is good for finding way back to camera in the dark when you leave it behnd ,saying that mines a fixed beam cheap old fucking thing..but for light painting i wouldnt use one..if it works for you tho :D

If we ever bump into each other ? i"ll let you play with it mate ....promise :D

Manages Railway Tunnels and Finsbury Park Res ok :)

Head can adjust angle, Zoom in/out as P7 2 settings adjustable light output using rear adjuster on battery pack and also the 850 Lumen for 20-30 secs time to prevent overheating, can be re set. Also flash modes for when you"ere on yr BMX :)

Ask Santa for one, you won"t regret it

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think i paid £80 off a Ebay UK seller when they were £140 elsewhere (think they"d just come out)

You only get the 850L with the re-chargable model i should point out

I wouldn"t big it up if it was crap believe me, sometimes you do get what you pay for. Plus i"ve already taken the risk lol

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I think i paid £80 off a Ebay UK seller when they were £140 elsewhere (think they"d just come out)

You only get the 850L with the re-chargable model i should point out

I wouldn"t big it up if it was crap believe me, sometimes you do get what you pay for. Plus i"ve already taken the risk lol

The rechargable 18650's are worth the money,as long as u have good batterys it will perform

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So i read mate :)

I don"t know if Lenser do a replacement battery pack TBH but it"s just a sealed 3x 18650 pack with modified lugs, probably about £80 lol

Takes forever to charge with mains charger though, but i suppose you can"t expect much for a 5A unit charging 3 18650 batteries.

Works well on 2500 rechargable AA"s though with obviously lower run time

Oh i forgot the rear dial can also light up or flash red, which helps Scum locate you in Tunnels etc Bonus :D

admin

Administrator
Admin
Be careful what you post, the REMOVED comments were most likely banter I'm sure, but not suitable for public consumption

Thanks

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details