real time web analytics
Report - - Ledston Luck Colliery April 15 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ledston Luck Colliery April 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TripleOG86

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening all, I am new to the site and photography, I don't live too far from Ledston Luck so decided it may be a good place for me to start. nipped in yesterday and took some pictures, they won't be the best and its not the most exciting of places but thought id share anyway.

Criticism is more than welcome:

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

Last edited:

FatPanda

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not bad mate i live just down the road in cas good to see a report on this one and welcome to the world of urbex once you pop you cant stop haha

TripleOG86

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks mate, if I'd had more time I'd of slowed down with my shits a bit but a guy followed me to the door and hung around for a while so I was trying to be quiet as I didn't want to be asked to leave.

I'm in Glasshoughton, you been doing this long?

FatPanda

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ahh ive just moved from glasshoughton down to the bottom of cas near the train station and about a year now mate ill message you

FatPanda

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i dont know how to message on here haha but we should hit somewere up at somepoint mate

TripleOG86

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah i asked and they said we need to be on here longer to prove we're not spam. where you going tomorrow? I'm going out as well i think but not on an Urbex.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details