Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Leeds explores | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Leeds explores

Scho264

The Scho
28DL Full Member
Right I have opened a can of worms been speaking to customers at work and I didn't know but I actually know most of the owners of the abandoned buildings in Leeds like I was driving past one today and rang one of them and they let me in .
So cut to the chase I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in coming along there is so many ! If they don't own they most likely will know who does !

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Hi mate, it would be better if you listed them because Leeds is big and unless you are The Donald, Rackman or Sheriff Fatman it sounds a bit creepy :)
Seriously man I got Kids at Uni in Leeds so spend some time there so specifics is good cos I thought those LLS lads and lass still owned the joint :)

Last edited: