real time web analytics
General - - Leeds rooftop | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Leeds rooftop

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

marcus3433

Banned
Banned
Anyone up for a meet Saturday February 1st for a rooftop explore ? If know any would be appreciated I'm from Sheffield that's all

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
maybe if you contributed to the forum then you would have more succes with these posts? Looking at your previous threads you have asked a number of times for poeple to explore places with you on various dates but had little to no reply and have not posted any reports on said locations. If you get some content posted and show you have a genuine interest then you will quickly find that other locals are more keen to link up. :thumb

marcus3433

Banned
Banned
Don't bother me if not I do abandoned buildings and rooftops and so on all time I don't post on here they all go on my Facebook / Instagram , just quick topic on here to see if any was there I've not done

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Don't bother me if not I do abandoned buildings and rooftops and so on all time I don't post on here they all go on my Facebook / Instagram , just quick topic on here to see if any was there I've not done

Well I was actually giving you some pretty sound advice but now realise your justa cock looking to be spoon fed locations and taken to places to whore over your social media. People like you are exactly what is wrong with the community these days. @admin should really just bin you off imo.

Who has read this thread (Total: 163) View details