real time web analytics
Information - - Letham Grange Golf & Country Estate | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Letham Grange Golf & Country Estate

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Moosh

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've recently been spending a lot of time at Letham Grange, just short of Arbroath. I've been in about the area cutting down some tree's for the local volunteers who now run the Golf Course.

The course has suffered a lot of damage due to the excessive rain we had throughout the east coast at the beginning of 2016 but I hadn't realised, which is terrible of me considering I'm a local, that Letham Grange house is currently unused. There's a disputed ownership as to who owns the building and therefor no up keep or work is being pursued to keep it in it's fantastic grand state.

I've had a wee snoop around and it's just incredibly but unfortunately I've never been able to ventured within the building although it would be surprisingly easy going by what the locals say. The roof is caving in and the building is a just dubious but it's somewhere I think would be incredible for a venture with some more experienced Urban Explorers.

I wondered if anyone had an interest?

I'll be there this afternoon cutting tree's down, so I'll hopefully get a photograph of it to share with you all. If you do a quick google search though, you'll find plenty.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Its a good lead

Here's a photo
xphoto.php_zpshy4acsrj.jpg

Quick research tells me that the house/hotel stopped business in 2011. The golf course still open and accepting 2016 membership fees at £370

stubbo82

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've recently been spending a lot of time at Letham Grange, just short of Arbroath. I've been in about the area cutting down some tree's for the local volunteers who now run the Golf Course.

The course has suffered a lot of damage due to the excessive rain we had throughout the east coast at the beginning of 2016 but I hadn't realised, which is terrible of me considering I'm a local, that Letham Grange house is currently unused. There's a disputed ownership as to who owns the building and therefor no up keep or work is being pursued to keep it in it's fantastic grand state.

I've had a wee snoop around and it's just incredibly but unfortunately I've never been able to ventured within the building although it would be surprisingly easy going by what the locals say. The roof is caving in and the building is a just dubious but it's somewhere I think would be incredible for a venture with some more experienced Urban Explorers.

I wondered if anyone had an interest?

I'll be there this afternoon cutting tree's down, so I'll hopefully get a photograph of it to share with you all. If you do a quick google search though, you'll find plenty.

Hi, I seen your comment on here ages ago when searching for Letham Grange myself as I used to work there.

Someone got in not long ago and posted a video to youtube -

Brought back loads of memories as an ex employee of the place, thought you might be interested.