Web
Analytics
Report - - Lichfield Maltings 2011 May | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Lichfield Maltings 2011 May

skelderz

Skelderz
28DL Full Member
Previous reports by dweeb, adders, vampyre kei, a man called Martyn and TranKmasT so I Thought I'd better try and get another report in on this place as it's due to be destroyed at anytime, so i went with Humpa07 And demonhunter,
History has already been covered by TranKmasT heres a link to it -http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=56129&highlight=malting

DSCF3242.jpg

DSCF3243.jpg

DSCF3221.jpg

DSCF3224.jpg

Guarded by a lonely fox...
IMG_2719.jpg

Chavs appear to have had a feild day...
IMG_2718.jpg

DSCF3237.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3235.jpg

It appears since TranK's report someone has been moving things about....
DSCF3230.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

Not 100% sure what this is i think a hopper of somekind?
DSCF3240.jpg

Sorry the photos aren't amazing had to make do with a point and click as my SLR is down :/ hope you enjoyed :)

Attachments