real time web analytics
LIÈGE, BELGIUM. Fort de la Chartreuse. | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

LIÈGE, BELGIUM. Fort de la Chartreuse.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Expl0113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So me and my friend went on a bit of a European road trip back in march. I'd researched a little about this place while we were relaxing in the Netherlands, so after a few days we made our way down to Liége.

jMs8Bjc.jpg

Our first little exploration took us up a hill behind the main train station, from the other side of the river we could see a run down church building. Its next to an incredible war memorial giving a fantastic view over the city.
Unfortunately we couldn't find an access point here and had to make our way back to the car.

The next day it was amazing weather so we decided to go to Fort de la Chartreuse. It's situated on top of a hill in some woods just outside the city centre loop, its completely open and free to explore, definitely worth a visit if your round that area.

The photos i got on the gopro.

AQh6qqk.jpg

VqbpsCT.jpg

EfTpkZu.jpg

BJcUA0n.jpg

BKnVlW0.jpg

aTc3kls.jpg

XQZuWG8.jpg

bAV2u3a.jpg

a5QO1Hk.jpg

We found this on our way out through the woods around the fort, loads of tunnels only this small bunker type tunnel was accessible, even through the 5inch thick steel door.
TlS1ESf.jpg

And to finish the exploring, a nice rooftop chill.
yucTzEP.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
its a good way to kill an afternoon agreed and even has its own carpark out front. WIN haha

Expl0113

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
its a good way to kill an afternoon agreed and even has its own carpark out front. WIN haha
It is, we parked at the bottom of the hill and walked through the woods surrounding it. Fun afternoon, some great small tunnels around the woods to look about in aswell.

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details