real time web analytics
Lightstrike 360.. | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lightstrike 360..

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An offer selling them at £56.00 each, is this to good an offer to miss or are they rubbish and its a con ? bear grills has one apparently..WOW,like most i have a lensar but this seems to good to be true, normally £200.00 or so it says. I don't want to get into a massive what torch is best just someone in the know to say yey or neh …..cheers

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you want a top Torch at a discount price ? i have a spare Brand new Nitecore TM15 2650 Lumen model for sale ;)

As seen in people shots today

pilchy321

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, don't order a lightstrike 360, it's a scam. I ordered mine 18 days ago, haven't got it, also same lights on e bay for £5 or less. £57 lost!

pilchy321

28DL Member
28DL Member
Lesson learnt, do online research before ordering. I was in a rush as I was going onto night shifts and wanted to get it ordered, i'm an emergency services worker.

Steve kime

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An offer selling them at £56.00 each, is this to good an offer to miss or are they rubbish and its a con ? bear grills has one apparently..WOW,like most i have a lensar but this seems to good to be true, normally £200.00 or so it says. I don't want to get into a massive what torch is best just someone in the know to say yey or neh …..cheers
Hi I have just received 4 of the lightstrike 360 thay are as good as they say. I am selling 3 for £50.each

Steve kime

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
H
Hi, don't order a lightstrike 360, it's a scam. I ordered mine 18 days ago, haven't got it, also same lights on e bay for £5 or less. £57 lost!
I have just received my 4 lightstrike 360.I to thought it was a scam keep onto the suppler.

Kirkymole

Banned
Banned
Pardon my ignorance when it comes to torches but the Cree is a T6 right? So what's the difference between buying the Lightstrike and a cheap chinese bike light style torch that has the same Cree T6 thing? Obviously build quality would be better on a named brand but anything else?

Put it this way, my knowledge of torches extends to the fact people on here mentioned the Led Lenser P7.2 so I went and got one...hence me being curious.

Steve kime

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have 3 lightstrike 360 for sale still in the box. I ordered them for work colleagues but they took so long to arrive they bought different torchs. To get my mony back they are £56 each

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details