real time web analytics
Likeminded People Birmingham Uk? March 2023 | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Likeminded People Birmingham Uk? March 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Layla99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yo so I’m new to this website and pretty much exploration in general although I do have some experience.

I’m honestly just looking for anyone based in/ around Birmingham UK who can maybe give some good locations or be up for exploring if ur around my age( late teens)

Up for anything really but if anyone knows any good locations lmk (most of the best ones around here have been shut down recently)

Vibesshit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d be down. from Birmingham also. Few more available recently, depends on your climbing skills to but theres a few that once someone’s on the inside They can open it for everyone. message me on instagram @noahasthcs

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, you’re best getting out there with a few friends and sticking some reports up, people will be much more likely to share things/ meet-up once they know you’re legit.

Loads of things to see around the Brum area, looking forward to seeing your work.

Sara0024

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey
id be down to join in on any exploring I'm quite new to this website as well however im definitely looking for some people to explore with as well who are from Brum if you're down to let me join my insta is saraa0224 n im 17 Turing 18 in august

Layla99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey
id be down to join in on any exploring I'm quite new to this website as well however im definitely looking for some people to explore with as well who are from Brum if you're down to let me join my insta is saraa0224 n im 17 Turing 18 in august
cool, my instagram is
l.a_2.7 I’ll send u a request

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :) some good words of wisdom already shared above, tbh. Hopefully you manage to meet nearby like-minded folk, but just bear in mind that people are less likely to want to share spots with you until they know who you are and what you’re about etc. Best way to achieve this is to post some reports on here, as much as I’m aware that’s a bit of a catch 22!

ilovebladeeandecco2k

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey
I'd be down to join too, i'm from brum! my insta is the same as my username :)

damodear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm Coventry, but know loads of places around Birmingham. There plenty to explore.

Vibesshit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
that sounds good mate, how often do you explore? want my number?
Yeah sounds good. Go pretty much most weekends. Shame that they’ve shut down a bunch of abandoned places. Mostly just roofs and cranes left now. Still a good few places to explore though

dannypanic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, i'm from the area too and have never got round to exploring, only lurking on the forum. I don't know anywhere round Brum to explore but would be up for making a group of us and checking out some places.

Find me on insta - dannypvideo