real time web analytics
Report - - Lincoln county hospital revisit, daytime | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lincoln county hospital revisit, daytime

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

tims

Well i've been putting off the daytime visit for a while due to trying to get someone to come with me. in the end i just went alone again to get it done as times runningout on this one and the contractors are in, i acn see a lot of change since the last visit and there was also a lot more areas open to explore including the theatre and childrens ward.

I took loads of pics so might post another 10 shortly if wanted. (theatre and childrens ward)

Picture090copy.jpg

Picture073copy.jpg

Don't worry your records are safe, honest:rolleyes:

Picture051copy.jpg

Early morning view from a room at the top of the hospital, theres not many hospitals with a view like this i'm sure

Picture050copy.jpg

Picture039copy.jpg

The stairs, i wanted to get some more shots of these in daylight so i'm happy now

Picture029copy.jpg

Mirror shot, dust mask needed in this place, i had to just use my jumper on the 1st visit(not good)

Picture020copy.jpg

I've taken a few shots of the outside to show the size of this place and how many different areas there are.

Picture009copy.jpg

Picture008copy.jpg

Picture002copy.jpg

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7564 <-- link to 1st visit at night

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tims

second set, i hope you like.

Picture109copy.jpg

Wall mural down near the theatre

Picture114copy.jpg

Picture115copy.jpg

Picture122copy.jpg

I think there was about 6 theatres and about 4 had these big lights in them, i have a massive smile on my face when i found this area.

Picture131copy.jpg

Picture136copy.jpg

Picture142copy.jpg

Childrens ward baths

Picture147copy.jpg

Childrens ward bathroom,loving the light effect from it all being boarded up.

Picture160copy.jpg

Picture161copy.jpg