real time web analytics
Video - - Lincoln Way, whole neighborhood of abandoned burned down homes | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Lincoln Way, whole neighborhood of abandoned burned down homes

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Filmed in the rustbelt of Pennsylvania comes a harrowing look at a town called Clairton, a once promising town 15 miles from Pittsburgh which flourished from the mining of a fuel called coke. It was also the same town the film Deer Hunter was supposed to be filmed in. While things looked great for the town and it’s people, pollution from smoke stacks was slowly but surely eating away at the residents health. Years later when industry left, Clairton stood silent, poor, and broke beyond repair with a cancer rate higher than the countries national average. Paradise was truly lost and gave way abandoned homes, neighborhoods, boarded up business, a higher crime rate, and wide spread substance abuse problems. One of the most well known abandoned neighborhoods is located on a street named Lincoln Way. Many of the homes are fire damaged from an unknown fire that happened years ago. No one knows why so many people just up and left there homes and belongings on Lincoln Way. Some speak of a beastly animal prowling the neighborhood forcing residents to flee in the middle of the night. Find out if the myth is true. Watch the new video by Politicize “Last bullet” now on youtube.

FaridKhan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Technically it is, it was filmed in Lincoln Way a urban exploration destination. What your seeing in the video is a look at this abandoned area. I understand it's not a typical video of people exploring with jumpy camera work, bad angles, and shot editing built with fake suspense, but it is a look into urban exploration while also maintaining my artistic integrity. I thought it was relevant to the community since I chose to drive 4.5 miles just to capture this area for the video. I will be posting images from the area as well.

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
4.5miles WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

plus no it aint an exploring video, just a rap video

FaridKhan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
4.5miles WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

plus no it aint an exploring video, just a rap video
I meant to say 4.5 hours buddy. I live near Philadelphia. Go do a google maps search of the distance between Philly and Clairton. Bro I could care less about your passive agressive key board tough guy attitude. If you dont like it simply dont reply. Just cus your miserable doesnt mean everyone else needs to be. You got it? I made a post full of pics about Clairton oh but you wont reply there to show love, just here being negative right?

Last edited:

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeah i wasnt about to search your feed to see what else you put up, but curiosity got the better of me. My lack of response to it should show you my feelings on it. And as for your video maybe stick it up on YouTube, you probably get a better response.

now have a great day :-)