real time web analytics
Report - - Lisnevin Training School/ borstal Northern Ireland - March 2018 | Other Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lisnevin Training School/ borstal Northern Ireland - March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Paddymac73

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing pics. I served time here the end of the 80s and left in 1990. I spent time downstairs which was for remand and also upstairs for sentenced prisoners. I can honestly say i never seen any sexual abuse while in here although did see some pysical abuse and yes it was mixed protestants and catholics and i never seen any riots between sides. In fact some of my best friends in here were catholic...great lads and i even escaped from lisnevin with 4 catholic lads. Ive a hell of a lot of memories from lisnevin so anyone would like to know more just let me know
Hi Johnny if you were meant to be one of the escapees can you please tell me the names of the others five lads who broke out in the 1986 riot as my cousin was one of them boys and if you were in their from the 80’s - the 90’s you’d surely remember the big fire in 86 and what month it happened because I was there and remember everything like it happened yesterday and 6 broke out not four and how what you used to get over the 18foot fence

Hydrophobic fish

28DL Member
28DL Member
So I actually know a kid (at the time, i imagine he's at least 28 now) who was sent to lisnevin before it closed and why. We were in Marmoin adolescent unit together in 2001. Usually if we offended it was rathgale we were sent (that's where I got sent to anyway) to but he committed a very serious crime. He was 11. I'm not going to publicly post it because privacy reasons. I can't wait until rathgale closes so i can find my old bedroom.

Who has read this thread (Total: 306) View details