Web
Analytics
Report - - Lisnevin Training School/ borstal Northern Ireland | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lisnevin Training School/ borstal Northern Ireland

We're getting a run down this week , will be a fully documented report on this guys and will have an interview on my YouTube channel with a previous inmate of lisnevin , and we are gonna photograph and video every square inch of this place and a lot of other sites in the coming weeks and months keep an eye out more to come soon #niexplorers

Angusdope

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Woburn house itself contains very little. It was very non descript classrooms and offices, some storage, the prison service museum and a decent canteen and kitchen. Out the back was the dog yard, a few sheds for storage, and a small cell block used for officer training. I doubt anything was left behind there as the doors and locks were current prison issue and Home Office understandably don't want them falling into the wrong hands. The memorial garden was moved from Millisle to Hydebank Wood, and the house next door previously housed the NI branch of the POA. The gym was remarkably well equipped, full weights, stationary bikes, rowing machines etc. The 27 houses on site are in various states of disrepair and were all locked with padlocks and hasps when I was there.

AmyArchery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went for a look today, front door covered in rubble but didn't have to look particularly hard to find another way in. There were construction workers at the front of the site at the houses but didn't run into any thankfully in the prison itself.

Alibaba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
H
Woburn house itself contains very little. It was very non descript classrooms and offices, some storage, the prison service museum and a decent canteen and kitchen. Out the back was the dog yard, a few sheds for storage, and a small cell block used for officer training. I doubt anything was left behind there as the doors and locks were current prison issue and Home Office understandably don't want them falling into the wrong hands. The memorial garden was moved from Millisle to Hydebank Wood, and the house next door previously housed the NI branch of the POA. The gym was remarkably well equipped, full weights, stationary bikes, rowing machines etc. The 27 houses on site are in various states of disrepair and were all locked with padlocks and hasps when I was there.
Hi would you be interested in meeting up with me for an explore of the jail? Or woburn house. Please let me know thanks