Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - LISNEVIN TRAINING SCHOOL/ BORSTAL | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - LISNEVIN TRAINING SCHOOL/ BORSTAL

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys and girls. Was wondering if anyone could comment on the accessibility of Lisnevin school/Borstal before I go and potentially visit it. I would check myself but can’t drive and it’s like 2 hours by public transport so I don’t want to waste my time. Thanks

Shaun

Grey since 17'
28DL Full Member
Hey guys and girls. Was wondering if anyone could comment on the accessibility of Lisnevin school/Borstal before I go and potentially visit it. I would check myself but can’t drive and it’s like 2 hours by public transport so I don’t want to waste my time. Thanks
Well, I can't help you myself, one of things of urbex is to just try, if it's open it's your lucky day, if not have a back up plan, even something as small as an roc post have made a few hour's trip a little less pointless

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, I can't help you myself, one of things of urbex is to just try, if it's open it's your lucky day, if not have a back up plan, even something as small as an roc post have made a few hour's trip a little less pointless
True true. I’ll probs just wait till myself or another explorer can drive ahahahahh. Tbf knowing my luck it will be knocked down by then

nikkicbex31

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was scouting it out myself a few months back i think I have a potential access point but id say you'd definitely need a car /driving buddy :)

Amateur

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was scouting it out myself a few months back i think I have a potential access point but id say you'd definitely need a car /driving buddy :)
Great to hear. Thanks so much. I asked my brother who wanted to go too but he said there’s no way he’s going all the way out there ahahaha.