Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Little Germany, Bradford | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Little Germany, Bradford

Dieselkid 63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

I've been going through my holiday snaps from July and came across all my Bradford pics. I only had a few hours in the city as the light was fading but managed to have a nice mooch, got shouted at by a man in a blue anorak who said I owed him 20p, and later on bought a takeaway and got something completely different to what I ordered. Anyway, someone might know something about these places in Little Germany.

This place was Cnr Scoresby/Chapel St. The old bit was occupied, the modern bit not.
3173_zpszfvwvy4c.jpg

This was Cnr Upper Park Gate and Burnett St
3180_zpsjzxiivp9.jpg

This was on Hick St
3198_zpsgtrzuzj5.jpg

And again. The far right side had a gap of about 1-2ft you could shimmey down if you wanted to.
3199_zpsaffek7pz.jpg

Big old office block, was and probably still is for sale, Cnr Well St, Vicar Ln and Field St.
3206_zpsinaby4yq.jpg

Idk if these have been done before, but the little mill on Hick St looked particularly enticing.

DK63

Attachments

Dieselkid 63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can't actually tell if Allerton Mills are in use or not (opposite Seabrooks). Like I say, security is ultra tight, and half the site looks live.