real time web analytics
Report - - Little Oaks Sun naturist club | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Little Oaks Sun naturist club

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lewis Merrin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hello my name is Lewis and im YouTuber urban explorer and
i like to takeing pictures and videos of my explore as i love to documenting my adventures
and with locating of places i make up names so there are kept secret
i only name the location if its been demolished or if its well know in the uban community

pls read all down below for history And the explorer and photos thanks

btw this is my 1st report on this website so be nice ha

P1080801.JPG
P1080807.JPG
P1080808.JPG
P1080810.JPG
P1080811.JPG
P1080814.JPG
P1080815.JPG
P1080817.JPG
P1080823.JPG
P1080824.JPG
P1080825.JPG
P1080827.JPG
P1080836.JPG
P1080839.JPG
P1080844.JPG
P1080847.JPG
P1080854.JPG
P1080863.JPG
P1080865.JPG
P1080866.JPG

The explorer was very scary as we knew we needed to be quiet and it didn’t turn out very good or very bad in the end but so much to see on this explore btw this location has been demolished last year in 2018 that’s why I’m naming this location and driving past it and there is houses there now

The history on this location Little Oaks Sun Club, must of been a very welcome place with the nice Reviews the people left on there website and would of been a very busy place to as on my explore i saw outside swimming pool with a cover over it and sweet room also and a outside toilets also and a main house that the owns used to live in and 3 outbuildings as well and when we was still exploring police drove up the road and was looking for use when we was leaving the location but we got sported because of the next door neighbor called the police on us because they thought we was vandalizing but we wasn't this is most of the history i can find out Little Oaks Sun Club is a Members owned naturist club and on the website it tells you what they got to offer and this is what it says on the website We have over 4 acres of woods with a large sun lawn and excellent facilities. There is heated, covered swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, sauna, a mini tenses court and 4 boules pitches, established in a clearing. Access to the grounds is easy for cars, motor-homes and caravans. We also have a children's playground so it's a great place for younger naturists and their parents. We have a large clubhouse with kitchen which is available for use both by members and visitors. The clubhouse also houses the sauna, a television and audio system and the toilets, shower and washbasins. There is a conservatory attached to the clubhouse, and outside there is a covered veranda and decking. A BBQ is available for all members and visitors - there is a regular BBQ every Saturday evening during the summer, and every Wednesday night throughout the year.

found some Reviews a swell Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:

Tent Rating: 10 from 10 This was the second fortnight spent at Little Oaks because we'd had such a fantastic time back in early June. The site was very well maintained and the facilities were very good. The members made us feel very welcome and there was no pressure to join in as they left us to look after ourselves. In fact for a lot of the time we had the whole place to ourselves, which was very unusual especially after dark. There was a clubhouse and large kitchen which was available to use with a shower room with toilets and basins next to it. The indoor swimming pool was heated to 30 degrees and the hot tub to 40. Both were free to use as often as we felt like it. All in all a fantastic place to relax and unwind. Sadly it is now closed due to the land being sold to a developer for luxury homes. The reason for writing this review is to say a big thank you to all the members we met while we were there and to wish them all the best for the future. Our only regret is we didn't find this site sooner.

The 45 homes proposed to be built on a plot of land currently occupying Little Oaks Sun Club in Copthorne, West Sussex, would see a mix of one and two-bedroom apartments and two to four bedroom houses, 14 of which are said to be based on the government's Affordable Homes Programme. Little Oaks is surrounded by four acres of secluded woodland and accommodates tents, caravans and motor homes. Facilities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, with activities including quizzes, parties, firework displays and barbecues.

hope you enjoyed my 1st report on 28 days later

if you want to view my cheek my videos out on my youtube channle i upload of mix max of videos but manly urban exploring it is lewis merrin
youtube link is https://www.youtube.com/user/lewis1991ist1

but if you want to cheek out this explore with me exploring the naturist club
the viudeo link is

P1080799.JPG

Last edited:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
and with locating of places i make up names so there are kept secret
i only name the location if its been demolished or if its well know in the uban community

Every location posted on here requires it's correct name and location regardless of whether they are demolished or not.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just reading the first para of this report and wondering if it's a spoof report. So let me get this right....you only name locations if they have been demo'ed?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it gets better watch the video .... what the hell did you run for ? and it seems you like getting searched.. Over and out lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 209) View details