Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Littlewoods, Liverpool, September 2017 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Littlewoods, Liverpool, September 2017

UrbandonedTeam

the north
28DL Full Member
Never really done of these question things before so bear with me. I'm guessing it would go in this forum but I ain't too sure tbh :p

Anyway...

We tried Littlewoods a month or so ago and were scared off by a automated message out of a megaphone saying something about 'leave quickly or police will come' etc, the usual. And because it would be pretty serious if we were caught in Liverpooll at this time, we booked it, so I was just wondering if anyone knows whether there is actual real life secca at the site or is it motion detection, because if so we'd happily go in. Cheers :)

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Never really done of these question things before so bear with me. I'm guessing it would go in this forum but I ain't too sure tbh :p

Anyway...

We tried Littlewoods a month or so ago and were scared off by a automated message out of a megaphone saying something about 'leave quickly or police will come' etc, the usual. And because it would be pretty serious if we were caught in Liverpooll at this time, we booked it, so I was just wondering if anyone knows whether there is actual real life secca at the site or is it motion detection, because if so we'd happily go in. Cheers :)
And because it would be pretty serious if we were caught in Liverpooll at this time…WHY ?..I went a few weeks ago with no hassle and i know someone else who has since then..

UrbandonedTeam

the north
28DL Full Member
Fair enough…your age is on your side less chance of getting prosacuted….not that you will. my advice don't just hop over the fence at the easiest point try and look for another way, you can avoid the cameras quite easy.
Cheers mate, it's a tough one, props to you for getting it done

Urban Artists

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is security on site, he chills actually inside the building round the side were the new building has been constructed. It's a good building once inside large open spaces & things but other than that it's pretty empty now compared to what it use to have in it.

Urban saints

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Anyway...

yeah the same thing happened to me. i couldnt find any entrance and the i looked up was bordered off. i dont think we have a chance any more

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They have new remotely monitored cameras and they are watched, the motion sensors are the best in the industry also.

Myself @dweeb @Six tested the waters very recently and it took them 5 mins to rewind the tape and respond ;)

I'd also point out that the disabled access that appeared most people had been using was also freshly repaired.

Urban saints

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They have new remotely monitored cameras and they are watched, the motion sensors are the best in the industry also.

Myself @dweeb @Six tested the waters very recently and it took them 5 mins to rewind the tape and respond ;)

I'd also point out that the disabled access that appeared most people had been using was also freshly repaired.
yeah that sucks. the only way i found was a basement but it was waterlogged up to my chest