real time web analytics
Report - - Liverpool Skycraper Climb 2017 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Liverpool Skycraper Climb 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RyanWilliamson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
While exploring Liverpool last night me and a friend came across a skyscraper being built which looks like it is going to be a hotel or office block, it currently stands at 17 floors high or 240ft. From what we gathered the site has no security however there are cameras on the building arouns it and also in the car park next to it,

The top gives you a good view over Liverpool and also the river mersey. If anyone is from Liverpool let me know and we can arrange to go climbing soon!

The site can be found here: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d53.379106!4d-2.973432

Here are some pictures we got, we didnt get many but here they are!

35545048975_e828059ffa_k.jpg

35157961740_df14c8ac60_k.jpg

35414839001_891e279bc8_k.jpg

34735963793_b21ffd2a05_k.jpg

Link to my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154940963@N02/albums

I also made a video from the explore into the building:

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Probably not a good idea to put the specific date on your report, just stick the month in the title.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
why is this not a good idea?

Because you can get into trouble climbing around on rooftops. For example, if you get caught on CCTV and someone decides to go searching for you, they won't have to look far if you've supplied the precise date and your name.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You can't really get into trouble for climbing on rooftops, but exact dates are prob best left out, I've edited all the same

exploringtheurban

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Because you can get into trouble climbing around on rooftops. For example, if you get caught on CCTV and someone decides to go searching for you, they won't have to look far if you've supplied the precise date and your name.
Ah good point, don't wanna timestamp your tresspassing

Jaybo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hit this up last week, managed to get to the top floor then my mate called from the bottom to say there was a security guard patrolling the sight. Pretty cool tho, thanks for posting!

RyanWilliamson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hit this up last week, managed to get to the top floor then my mate called from the bottom to say there was a security guard patrolling the sight. Pretty cool tho, thanks for posting!
Been in there twice now, not seen any type of security? What happened after that?

Jaybo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing mate, we obviously got out of there as fast as we could and he wasn't to be seen when we got to the bottom, friend said he came out of them white cabin things

RyanWilliamson

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing mate, we obviously got out of there as fast as we could and he wasn't to be seen when we got to the bottom, friend said he came out of them white cabin things
Oh yeah I noticed that there was always a light on in one of the cabins, never thought anything of it but now I know

bikebouy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I cycle past it, and it seems to get more floors, theyre recladding the outside now in glass so expect more security as the internal fit out starts, eg more stuff to get damaged or stolen, the site is also the site of Herculaneum dock, a very famous pottery works also occupied the site in the 1700,s