real time web analytics
Report - - Llanberis Bomb Store August 2020 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Llanberis Bomb Store August 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Link for history on this place I shall add in as its very complicated .

The explore .
The day started at a alarm at 3am in the morning to a long 18 hour round trip up to wales on completely different business my usual subject mines ! So being prepared for mines made this ever so easy the only real danger I found in the hole of this place was a shallow manhole without a lid on it that you can walk around . The place itself is quite interesting due to all its history so I am ever so glad I visited, it’s a lovely constant layout of tunnels etc with another level above you so sound for this monk! I am not use to photographing buildings at all but have gave it a go !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thankyou very much , am sure your just being kind you no I don’t normally do anything like this I only done it just to update the site really ! Was awsome to view it though!
No seriously, you under estimate your skills above ground. These are really good shots and as your use to lights mines,tunnels etc, youve lite these lovely.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
No seriously, you under estimate your skills above ground. These are really good shots and as your use to lights mines,tunnels etc, youve lite these lovely.
Thankyou very much i personally prefer my other two reports I done yesterday but many people like this one ! So can’t complain monk deserves credit for being with me to hold my hand in the dark ! And oort for putting up with me for so long and helping me with my light skills also

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thankyou very much i personally prefer my other two reports I done yesterday but many people like this one ! So can’t complain monk deserves credit for being with me to hold my hand in the dark ! And oort for putting up with me for so long and helping me with my light skills also
Two of the best. I cant wait to meet up with Oort and do something fitting my needs.

Voltan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome pics dude, gonna have a look at this place next week hopefully, is it easy to get to / get into
thanks in advance

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice mate! I seen this on "one of those there youtube videos". A whole 20 minute video couldn't get what you did in one post.... brilliant report and love the torch work

Who has read this thread (Total: 252) View details