real time web analytics
Report - - Lloyds TSB, Central Birmingham, May 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lloyds TSB, Central Birmingham, May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

iamsilverfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was around the cathedral in central birmingham shooting a friends show car and saw an opportunity for a few pictures on top of the bank overlooking the park. Didn't last long however as the roof must be alarmed and the rozzers turned up :rolleyes:

Couldnt find much history on the building, doesn't seem very old. Pretty large Lloyds TSB, currently undergoing some kind of construction work as you can see here.

IMAG1965.jpg

Bit of a rubbish cell phone snap.

Only managed a few very rushed photos due to the police turning up, still well worth it :thumb

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

it was when i stood off the scaffolding and onto the actual roof here the alarm went off :laugh

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

thanks!​

Last edited:

blossie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the photos! Nice view of the churchyard and beyond.

There used to be two lovely old Georgian houses on that corner site (still there in the late 60's/ early 70's).

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
Haha brilliant stuff mate! I actually went up there about a week back but no alarm went off?! Thats weird but nice stuff anyways. Hope they didnt give you too much hassle

bubblehead

you lost the game
28DL Full Member
Good work. I hadn't gotten round to getting into brum after Eight-Seven mentioned to me it was there.

iamsilverfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha brilliant stuff mate! I actually went up there about a week back but no alarm went off?! Thats weird but nice stuff anyways. Hope they didnt give you too much hassle

Scaff alarms, I'm guess. Were the police alright with you? Nice one, dude!

I was dropping off the last bit as they came flying round the corner, so i cleared off :thumb they were pretty fast on their response though. Must have been nearby.

Good work. I hadn't gotten round to getting into brum after Eight-Seven mentioned to me it was there.

Birmingham's very close for me, so i love it if there's something worth doing there.

ASpider

28DL Member
28DL Member
Scaff alarm went off when you stepped off the scaffolding?? *confused*
Nice pictures man, good to see exploration up in Brum