Web
Analytics
Report - - LNWR Goods Depot Heaton Norris Stockport 04/2010 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LNWR Goods Depot Heaton Norris Stockport 04/2010



O

Oldskool

Guest
Guest
#1
The LNWR building opened it's doors in 1882 primarily for the cotton trade to cater for the ever growing demand in stockport, to the SW of the mill is the engine house and Accumulator house this was used for hydraulic power.A head of water was raised at the top of the tower by means of pumps which can still be seen today, the mill closed for in july 1981 and has since been used for storage.Ive included a couple of hdr shots of the car on the top floor(sorry hdr haters)

_DSC3355.jpg


_DSC3350.jpg


_DSC3331.jpg
_DSC3328.jpg


_DSC3324.jpg


_DSC3339hdr1.jpg


_DSC3339hdr3bw.jpg


_DSC3321.jpg
_DSC3319.jpg


_DSC3301hdr.jpg
_DSC3310hdr.jpg


_DSC3312.jpg


_DSC3313.jpg


_DSC3317.jpg


Thanks for looking Oldskool..........
 

Similar threads