real time web analytics
Report - - Locarno Works, Tipton, Midlands | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Locarno Works, Tipton, Midlands

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Just looking at this on Google earth and noticed a masive what looks like derelict factory on Sedgley Rd West…any idea what it might be ??

Newey business park and old beans rd factory. The front building at the entrance on sedgley road west was formerly Dudley technical college.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ye
Newey business park and old beans rd factory. The front building at the entrance on sedgley road west was formerly Dudley technical college.
ahh I was wondering what it was and the building next to it is called north Staffordshire where they apparently filmed dads army and Is this still abandoned the former Dudley College building ?

CHEESYLL4M4

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just a word of advice, went there yesterday and there was two lots of heras fences to get through to the factory, on the second one you can go around but there is a wasp nest in the floor you'll have to step over. We learnt that the hard way. Also there are two dog unit cars in the actual property, are these just to scare people off?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I’ve had demolition crews turn up before because the manager had seen places on here and ye when I went it wasn’t accessible but things change

Miss_diablo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Tip 1 - Don't ell everyone on a public forum when you're going. Police, security, owners and thieves do read the forum :thumb

Tip 2 - Don't be put off by anyone saying they couldn't get in. A lot can change in two months. If you're local, go and have a look for yourself.

Thank you much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

sammal02

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello was just wondering since I'm in the area, where is the fire exit entrance, or do you know specifically any other way in