Web
Analytics
Question - - Location help. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Location help.

Tattookid

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I am looking for disused railway tracks in the Derbyshire, Manchester and Stockport area. Preferably surrounded by trees.

Do any of you know anywhere?

Thanks,
Tattookid :D

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah.with trees,tunnels,bridges,overgrown the lot.some of them look amazing in the right weather conditions..

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can think of far better subject matter for a Tattoo but whatever floats your boat ;)

On a serious note I think you're expectations are high wanting not just disused Railway Tunnels but with Trees as well!

Let us know how you get on . :)

P'S nice introduction thread to Google sorry 28DL