Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Location swap derbyshire and yorkshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Location swap derbyshire and yorkshire

Explore101

28DL Member
28DL Member
Im not sure if this is allowed and I apologise if not but I'm Looking to swap a couple locations with people if anyones interested. Message me directly if you do.

Olkka

28DL Regular User
Regular User
You don't need to swap anything. You are on the website of the closest thing to an encyclopedia of derelict buildings in Britain, all filed by county name. If you type Derbyshire or Yorkshire into the search box you will literally find over 1,000 places. It really can't be any simpler.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
I wouldn’t say it’s not allowed, but members may be dubious to help you out or swap locations with very little to your name.

I echo what @Olkka said. Use the search box to your aid and you’ll more than likely find what you’re looking for.

Explore101

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have been urbexing for about 3 or 4 months now but havent reported any because they are ones that have a lot of reports on. Some of them was really cool to find ways in without actually breaking the law.
I was hoping to swap access points with people as well not just the locations

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
I have been urbexing for about 3 or 4 months now but havent reported any because they are ones that have a lot of reports on. Some of them was really cool to find ways in without actually breaking the law.
I was hoping to swap access points with people as well not just the locations
As I say, members will still be dubious to share information. Same advice goes, this isn’t Pokémon.

It doesn’t really matter if things have been reported on before, it’s about what you find interesting and documenting your experience. As long as you follow the recommended format in the below link, you should be good.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

Explore101

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm interested in the history of the building and what they was used for more than anything. Finding anything inside is just a bonus. Thanks I'll check it out.

Scoobysrt

Stay in, save lives.
Regular User
Top and bottom of it is that asking for locations even with the offer of swapping some (which you admit are all ones done to death) really isn't the done thing here.

Do what the others have said and just search the site, while we're all on lockdown you will be able to get quite a list of places to see for when you're allowed out again.