Web
Analytics
Locations | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Locations

Xandersi

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys
Back after a long sabbatical from urbexing. Looking for recommendations around Preston Lancashire. Something not too difficult to get me reacquainted. Done Whittingham, Vernon Carrus, Miley tunnel. But quite a while ago.

Thanks in advance

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Search box is easy to use and shows the places in your area, bit of leg work then required to see if it's still accessible or even still there.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have you actually posted a report?
No and I don't intend to. Posting reports is not a condition of being a member of this site, but well done to people who do.
"I always try to be nice. I never want to be that person that anyone perceives as being rude or disrespectful, 'cause that's not me at all". Khalid

Shaun

28DL Empty Member
28DL Full Member
No and I don't intend to. Posting reports is not a condition of being a member of this site, but well done to people who do.
"I always try to be nice. I never want to be that person that anyone perceives as being rude or disrespectful, 'cause that's not me at all". Khalid
Well your really putting any effort into the site are you your taking info and not putting any effort in? Making reports is an important part of being a member of 28dl and I'm trying to make some, quite alot.

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well your really putting any effort into the site are you your taking info and not putting any effort in? Making reports is an important part of being a member of 28dl and I'm trying to make some, quite alot.
Don't worry - I'm not stealing pictures or information - I'm too old to be taking my own urbex photos