real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Loch Long, Torpedo Range | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Loch Long, Torpedo Range

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jumpy07

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Short video I took of Loch Long Torpedo range last year, the site was being redeveloped as a marina and hotel but the development has stalled.

You can still see in the video where the dropped the torpedo's' through the floor into the Loch to be fired down the range..

Idle Hands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not much left of that now... thought it would all have been long gone though to be honest!

Thanks for the update :thumb

Jumpy07

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think the chap that was developing it died.. hence the delay.. was up there last week and it just looked the same..

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
Great footage and music to go with it.. What set up were you shooting this all on if thats cool

Jumpy07

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Filmed with one of our smaller drones.. a Sky Hero 750mm Y6 with GoPro 3 Black.. just out messing about.. we normally fly CarbonCore Hexacopters or DJI S900 with 4K GH4 camera

norfolkexplorer

28DL Full Member
Nice 1.. Been toying with getting one of the phantom 2's with the camera as I can get it with spare battery and camera with nearly £450 off the uk price from my work.. Fancy shooting something different for fun

norfolkexplorer

28DL Full Member
Yep, could be fun I think.. Only another month to go, so might hold out to see what the staff price on that will be

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details