Web
Analytics
London august 2017 | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

London august 2017

Jay-london28

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright mate I've explored a few places a coupe of old hospital and a couple of places made kind of famous by dumb youtubers and a supposedly haunted tunnel caves All out of london Not done much exploring inside London although I haven't really researched for places near or around my area. How about you

Hukieden

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I'm in North London. Wanna get back into exploring. Ain't done any in UK for ages. Last time was when I was travelling in Asia. Let me know when you wanna go.

Southside UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright mate I've explored a few places a coupe of old hospital and a couple of places made kind of famous by dumb youtubers and a supposedly haunted tunnel caves All out of london Not done much exploring inside London although I haven't really researched for places near or around my area. How about you
Alrite jay,
Done a fair bit mainly london and throughout uk,
Check my profile for my older stuff the newer stuff will be posted soon,
Inbox me and we will sort something out.

Hey, I'm in North London. Wanna get back into exploring. Ain't done any in UK for ages. Last time was when I was travelling in Asia. Let me know when you wanna go.
Hi, would be up for some exploring also... getting back into it.
Alrite guys inbox me if u fancy something out west London way soon

Nope

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nice one bruvvvvaaaaaaa

I'm in London tonight and tomorrow. I'm going home Tuesday. I've explored a lot around Bristol, but never in London.

I'm with a friend and we're both looking for places to explore. If anyone wants to meet up tomorrow then get in touch. I can't figure out how to dm people on 28dl probably because I'm special-in-the-head. Sorry about that.