Web
Analytics
Report - - London Brick Company Factory - Stewarby | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - London Brick Company Factory - Stewarby

e400olympus

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello all, I'm new to this site but have been doing urbex for a little while.

Recently I drove up to The London Brickworks factory located in Stewartby (Bedfordshire).
There is security present however as there was no security at the time of the visit, me and my mate spend a good 2 hours just walking around the site.
Overall there isn't too much but I was genuinely surprised how easy it was to get into the site. I would recommend visiting.

http://instagr.am/p/CM2pc0FH8LH/

1616794985824.png

1616795080668.png

1616795109676.png

The roof of the factory is accessible but you have to use some dodgy hose pipe as a rope to get up. It's not very worth it as it's all overgrown and there's only some small hut on top.
1616796735528.png

1616795156423.png
Inked20210317_164356_LI.jpg
Snapchat-964430856.jpg

Inside the factory
1616795183686.png

1616795207928.png

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice 1st report. Some nice photos there. Welcome to 28DL.
Just a few tiny points, firstly always title in the correct format, (name, Location, and then mth & yr of visit) I see thats all youve missed off here. Next whether its been covered once or a 100 times, always try to include some history, its shows effort, and a real sense of knowing what your exploring. Someone may only see your report, so history is important.

And finally never show an access shot. We have lots of security, landlords, owners etc come on here looking for ways to seal their locations. So we tend not to show our entry points.

Other than those tiny points, well done, good photos, and a big welcome to 28DL :thumb

e400olympus

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice 1st report. Some nice photos there. Welcome to 28DL.
Just a few tiny points, firstly always title in the correct format, (name, Location, and then mth & yr of visit) I see thats all youve missed off here. Next whether its been covered once or a 100 times, always try to include some history, its shows effort, and a real sense of knowing what your exploring. Someone may only see your report, so history is important.

And finally never show an access shot. We have lots of security, landlords, owners etc come on here looking for ways to seal their locations. So we tend not to show our entry points.

Other than those tiny points, well done, good photos, and a big welcome to 28DL :thumb
Appreciate the advice and thanks for the welcome! :D