real time web analytics
London explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

London explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AMX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking for some people to climb things in London with, I have quite a lot of experience in climbing but avoid the more crazy shit like walking on deadly edges. Usually like to hit anything I can get my hands on, from construction sites, abandoned places and secured buildings. I live in Croydon so there's is so many places to hit around that area and London, if your looking for some fun adventures then come along.

Looking for someone 19+ years old, preferably not a beginner as there's going to be lots of running and quick climbing to avoid getting caught.

Some of my more recent climbs here:

Recent climb album

0P7Pcgt.jpg

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Do you think it's about time you did a proper report on 28DL. All your threads so far are requests for climbing partners and lookouts. I've seen your photos on your imgur link and they are good so I know you have some ability.
The general opinion on this site is have something to show then you may get more of a response. Sort it out lad.

AMX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you think it's about time you did a proper report on 28DL. All your threads so far are requests for climbing partners and lookouts. I've seen your photos on your imgur link and they are good so I know you have some ability.
The general opinion on this site is have something to show then you may get more of a response. Sort it out lad.
Yeah I guess that true, haven't really shared any proper reports on here. I'm not really into sharing photo's and such, I climb to observe the views myself and just have fun. To be honest this forum didn't look very active and I saw other posts of people looking for people to climb with so I just done the same, but yeah I agree, I will make some proper reports in the future.