real time web analytics
Information - - London Meet - Saturday 8th August | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - London Meet - Saturday 8th August

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The_Raw

Staff member
Howdy folks.

A bit last minute this one but something popped up recently and we need to take advantage of it while it lasts, any of you who know what I'm talking about please don't mention it here thanks. To stick with tradition we will be meeting in a wetherspoons for drinks, throwing stuff at each other and then doing something silly afterwards. The spoons in question is The Rockingham Arms in Elephant & Castle, shall we say 8pm? It's a bit posh around there so be sure to dress up for the occasion dahlings!! :confused:

There will likely be a few members of another forum too. Hope to see a few familiar faces and a few new ones. Over and out.

DirtyJigsaw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I am working lates, so means I wouldn't be able to get into Central until about 12:30am! I take it you guys will still be out ;)

Skudge

The One & Only.
28DL Full Member
Not got a camera lens at the moment to take any snaps (which I'm annoyed about) but either way still might make the effort to come to this one heard through the grape vine what it is and just checking out coaches to get down. Should be a gooden.

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
No idea what you are talking about but bet it will be a laugh, will see if I get finished at this wedding in time

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
Not got a camera lens at the moment to take any snaps (which I'm annoyed about) but either way still might make the effort to come to this one heard through the grape vine what it is and just checking out coaches to get down. Should be a gooden.
What camera you got

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Wish i could make it :( will definitely make an appearance at the next one, if i can...