real time web analytics
Report - - London New Years Eve 2019 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - London New Years Eve 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Aaron89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
London New Years Eve 2019.
This seemed to go down ok with most people last year despite me wondering if it would or not, so I thought why not make a post again this year.
Is it better late than never, probably not, I've been meaning to do this for a while and just haven't gotten around to it..

So another NYE, I had contemplated going somewhere new for a different experience, but it seems people always want to go to London, for obvious reasons really.
And as per usual there where quite a few of us, we tried and failed more places than I remember, but when we finally got somewhere, that feeling is just so worth it, and then it's just a waiting game.
Maybe we where lucky to even get anywhere, but somehow it seems to get pulled off.
Anyway, here's a small selection of photo's from the night, unfortunately I didn't take any before the fireworks, I guess I was just enjoying the moment.
Once that was all over, we left and no one was any the wiser, and so begun the next challenge.. Finding somewhere to get our heads down for a few hours.

If you have gotten this far then thank you.
And sorry for the lack of back story, I was going to write more, but my head is not really with it at the moment, maybe I will update it at some point.

Who has read this thread (Total: 170) View details