Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - London Police stations -- London -- Dec 2012 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - London Police stations -- London -- Dec 2012

Cowlick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This could amount to some very interesting reports. Would be cool to see if the old Porkers leave any files on people.

woodcraft

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seems like a good few testing locations in there and will keep my eye out. I doubt that any action will be taken throughout 2013 especially since they are looking to set up crime reporting points in supermarkets and other public spaces. Maybe we will even go back to the days of the good ol' police box.

Southside UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My local police station is boarded up I took some pics over xmas from around the building but its bit of a blatant place for trying to get in. Wouldnt mind seeing some new reports and finding old files :)