real time web analytics
Report - - London Rd Deep Shelter - portsmouth - June 2010 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - London Rd Deep Shelter - portsmouth - June 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Frosty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure if this is still being kept out of the public eye or not so il stick it here to be safe, feel free to move :)

Visited on our way home from the UK roadtrip with Maniac and Muffie, this was an awesome site and i am so glad to have finally visited it!

The history on this site is relatively scarce, but you can visit this site for a little bit! Portsdown Tunnels - Tunnel Shelters - General

Gotta give a big thanks to Urban-Junky for this, helped a lot!

So after walking through the caravan site pretending to be on the phone talking to myself about trying to find number 16, i grabbed the guys and off we went, covered in bits of various mines, cement works and hospitals! While going in through the entrance an old man started yelling at us saying we 'shouldnt be here', we ignored him and carried on as we were, expecting police to appear, but luckily they didnt :)

Anyway, on with the pics.

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

An old stamp on the roof of one of the junctions, hadnt seen a pic of this before, also, sorry for the quality lol.

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg