real time web analytics
Information - - London to chicago | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - London to chicago

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Al Jacobson "Jake"

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello.. my name is Jake, I live in Chicago, and I've had some incredible experiences Urban Xing in different countries and in the US.

I'm coming to London in July, 23, and was hoping to meet up with somebody who could show me around to some sites. I couldn't do this without a trade off, so if you come to Chicago I would very much like to show you what's up/down and under the city here. Also plenty of Al Capone stuff. No plans on coming to Chicago? A great lunch or dinner on me instead. I hope to hear from someone and thanks much. Jake

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
London is a difficult one. Most places get redeveloped really quickly, or they have good security. Don't get your hopes too high :)

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I've edited out your email address as posts are publicly visible. Members can contact you using the private messaging feature.

Al Jacobson "Jake"

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks much for the replies.
Having been to London, I know of two places that are on my list that may be accessible. Not familiar with this forum so prefer not to name them. Please reply.

Al Jacobson "Jake"

28DL Member
28DL Member
London is a difficult one. Most places get redeveloped really quickly, or they have good security. Don't get your hopes too high :)
Thanks for your reply Alex.
I did reply in the reply box but am looking for suggestions and how to meet up with someone/ anyone who will build up a little trust in me and knows their way around town. I'm a cataophile, Detroit USA, Chicago, San Francisco, Belgium, ect. Explorer and have some outstanding photography to show anyone who may be interested in meeting me.
If you were anyone you know or interested in doing so please leave me a message.

Thanks much. Jake

Ell-Miller98

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds like a fun proposition! There's a great explore near Heathrow Airport. It's been a while since I've been there but that might be a cool option! Happy to meet up in JUL 2023. Feel free to msg me.

Al Jacobson "Jake"

28DL Member
28DL Member
Man, great to hear from you!
I'll be sure to message you a week before I arrive. I'll bring some pics of all my adventures. So looking forward to it and I've got three places in mind that are really worthy if we can get in.

Cheers, Jake

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Al, I'm from London but I moved many years ago. You'd need someone with a lot more local knowledge than me, but will inbox you.

Jami

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sounds like a fun proposition! There's a great explore near Heathrow Airport. It's been a while since I've been there but that might be a cool option! Happy to meet up in JUL 2023. Feel free to msg me.
About the heathrow site its covered in motion detecting police cameras now, a friend and I got caught by security who had already called police by the time they found us. If you want to go be very careful i guess :)