real time web analytics
Report - - London’s skyscraper mission | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - London’s skyscraper mission

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Hello all,

Me and a few friends managed to hit a few of London's skyscraper's this weekend. All in all it was an insane night that ended in a police chase across London which is what i call a good end to the night. I have not disclosed the location of any of the buildings for obvious reasons. I hope you guys enjoy the shots i have included below ;)

Thanks for reading ☺️

View attachment 794352

6D5780EB-38E7-4D12-9A85-F7060B78F56E.jpeg

EF30E7A4-8964-436D-BDBF-6862C5C296DB.jpeg

90647F66-A2D5-4151-B6DF-3F418B0E5937.jpeg

0C0B69B8-48A6-4FB3-8B22-D6A5B0BDB584.jpeg

Last edited:

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Without any location information they just look like a bunch of pictures that could be taken anywhere. I don't really get the point tbh. Surly if your hitting up places that get the police involved you would want the qudos of at least telling us where they are? That's what I thought n.p. was for.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
a police chase across London is definitely a massive fail. Not what I would call a good end to the night. The idea is to apply some stealth and get in and out of a location without being detected. Any idiot can jump and fence and get caught for it, the skill comes in evading the security measures in place and walking away undetected.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
a police chase across London is definitely a massive fail. Not what I would call a good end to the night. The idea is to apply some stealth and get in and out of a location without being detected. Any idiot can jump and fence and get caught for it, the skill comes in evading the security measures in place and walking away undetected.

Tbh it’s probably a good night for this new breed of UE youf :rolleyes:

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Without any location information they just look like a bunch of pictures that could be taken anywhere. I don't really get the point tbh. Surly if your hitting up places that get the police involved you would want the qudos of at least telling us where they are? That's what I thought n.p. was for.
The buildings were located in and around Stratford London :)

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
The buildings were located in and around Stratford London :)

So it's a few random views over Stratford? What I mean is, it has no gravitas without the locations. Ergo, they are without purpose and therefore meaningless to me and to the majority of members. Maybe someone "in the know" will appreciate them but it must be no more than a hand full of members on here who would "get it", as it were.

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Still needs a location in the thread title please. I don’t see the point in hiding locations when people are just baiting them up these days, going back a few years a good chunk of us on here managed to pull off plenty of high stuff without any fuss and unwanted attention, and some still do.

Fair play for getting them done but a chase across town isn’t an ideal outcome in anyone’s book, sadly it’s whats ruined this silly hobby in recent years, that and YouTube glory hunters whoring anything above 3ft high and rising.

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
The police chase was not being chased down by cars but rather the security of the orbit in London calling them
i will include the locations on my next post ! Apologies for any confusion I’m still new to this ! :)

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Still needs a location in the thread title please. I don’t see the point in hiding locations when people are just baiting them up these days, going back a few years a good chunk of us on here managed to pull off plenty of high stuff without any fuss and unwanted attention, and some still do.

Fair play for getting them done but a chase across town isn’t an ideal outcome in anyone’s book, sadly it’s whats ruined this silly hobby in recent years, that and YouTube glory hunters whoring anything above 3ft high and rising.
I will add the location on my next title :( I am not to sure how the rules of this works in regards to previous methods and current methods. Please excuse any mistakes I just thought it is better to not disclose the location due to people making It public and then the building owners close the entrances. I will disclose the locations on my next post and make sure that everybody knows the location haha :)

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Also the police chase was not a physical chase it was police being called for a group of us outside of the orbit :) (no climbing). The buildings pictured were finished without anyone noticing we were even there

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
So half a dozen pics of you or someone standing in shot trying to look epic..We name locations on here and to be honest if you dont want to name them then dont post them..as said above police chase may sound good down the pub but not in here!
Not sure if you saw my previous reply but let me make it more clear. The police chase was not physically a chase it was the police being called and showing up for us being around the orbit in the early hours of the morning. (nothing suspicious) (no climbing). As for the locations i did think it was sort of rule of thumb to not disclose any locations as this can alert the building owners and lead to spots being potentially locked off. Like i have said i will disclose locations on my next post / report. Apologies again for any mistakes that have been made but at the end of the day im sure you have been there yourself ;) Good evening :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 495) View details