real time web analytics
Report - - London’s skyscraper mission | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - London’s skyscraper mission

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Not sure if you saw my previous reply but let me make it more clear. The police chase was not physically a chase it was the police being called and showing up for us being around the orbit in the early hours of the morning. (nothing suspicious) (no climbing). As for the locations i did think it was sort of rule of thumb to not disclose any locations as this can alert the building owners and lead to spots being potentially locked off. Like i have said i will disclose locations on my next post / report. Apologies again for any mistakes that have been made but at the end of the day im sure you have been there yourself ;) Good evening :)

No what i did was not read any of the replies and leap straight in :eek: having now read the other replies it is all good,if it's somewhere you dont want to name in public have a word with that Ojay chap and if he thinks its needed he can put the post in the non public area

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
No what i did was not read any of the replies and leap straight in :eek: having know read the other replies it is all good,if it's somewhere you dont want to name in public have a word with that Ojay chap and if he thinks its needed he can put the post in the non public area
No worries its all good and yes will definitely look at speaking to him as i am not sure i want to disclose ALL my locations :)

stonemonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i am no expert but i liked the look of this thread until i read

"Me and a few friends managed to hit a few of London's skyscraper's this weekend. All in all it was an insane night that ended in a police chase across London which is what i call a good end to the night. I have not disclosed the location of any of the buildings for obvious reasons. "

then i thought..... what i tit! and if they have been chased you have been caught (basically)

so the police chase ended up being secca rang the 5.0. ok..... sound but i would try to be discreet out there and not get seen at all if you can help it.

it seems this has been cleared up but what i would say is there is less chance of being seen if there is only a couple of you rather than a big gang, or split and crack on seperately.

if its red hot at the mo or very sensitive maybe leave the report for a few weeks or as previously suggested put it in n.p.

good on ya for gettin out and hope you enjoy many more to come, and stay safe dude.

ojay will see you right im sure:thumb

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
This is months old and still not properly named.

Maybe in situations like this there should be a separate forum, one which is automatically cleared out after a few weeks so everyone could comment and then move on.

Errr...may be a bit like the fedit pit...

Dazing

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good for you Rexter, you went up some buildings somewhere in East London, just like hundreds of thousands of people do every day in N, S E & West Lomdon every day. BTW, I'm going deep below London streets today, bravo for me.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Were there photos here, if there was I cant view them, maybe its me? Im open in chrome, anyone else having problems with some threads?

Seffy

Staff member
Also the police chase was not a physical chase it was police being called for a group of us outside of the orbit :) (no climbing). The buildings pictured were finished without anyone noticing we were even there

They just appear out of no where around that site from what I can remember - all of a sudden they're coming from all angles! I can relate to that haha.

Who has read this thread (Total: 500) View details