Web
Analytics
Report - - Long Cross Manor - Surrey - January 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Long Cross Manor - Surrey - January 2018

Grom

I have a Fisheye problem
Regular User
Not to be confused with the film set of Call the Midwife, although its in the same area, this nice house made for a nice easy mooch.

History

Not much history. Apparently it was meant to be demolished in 2010 but planning permission was denied, so was left empty. Shame really as it looks like it was quite a nice house once.

The Explore

A very easy and relaxed explore. It's strange how close it is to the golf course, so much so that the back garden is basically part of the golf course green. The brick walls inside made for some nice quite nice features.

I'd quite happily live in a house like this if I could afford to do it up.

Photos