real time web analytics
Report - - Long Hungry Generating Station. So Hungry. October. Twenty Fish N Chip Shop. | UK Power Stations | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Long Hungry Generating Station. So Hungry. October. Twenty Fish N Chip Shop.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
TOP DEFINITION
gannet
A person who is always hungry; therefore, one who will eat (almost) anything.
Those gannets have eaten all the biscuits!

Otherwise a greedy fucking seabird.

This is my greedy fucking 32nd power station ever.

It ties nicely with Mississauga's (On, Canada) Lakeview Generating Station as the Mooost Poowerfoool Pooooer Statoooon ive ever been to. Both wracking up a panty dropping TWENTY FOUR HUNDRED MEGAWATTS! Lightning burns like pregnancy /fat bastard stretchmarks!

Now here i struggle. The conveyors on Longannet are the 3rd deepest in western Europe (aka its the 3rd biggest). Like 4 ft deep. Yet That dirty Canadian plant, years ago had a total turbonz depth of 370m vs the 277m that Real Hungry rocks.... Im guessin' the end only Drax is bigger.

Meanwhile here's the Youtubes of the power station most like Long Hungry getting squashed... Hold ya over tillthe sad day arrives.

You'll note the very Canadian response (local and very much noncompetitive) and the particularly smaller coal intake. In that video.

Dinnea bother tho....
COS this cunt has a massive coal intake. Like Chokesondicks.

The Clocktower!
IMG_8330_1.jpg

And Im near 18 stone n you could fit 3 of me into these fucks.

IMG_8332.jpg

Miles long; Leccie fences; Scaffed Sections cos English explorers got Scared Away; Abandoned Ford Sierra's; Abandoned Petzle Aiders; A dead Alsatian named Rupert.

IMG_8334.jpg

Alarm noises; dirty coal snotters! Touching yerself when ya do a pee.

IMG_8340.jpg

There is like BBW levels of Boiler House in here. Like wiiiide load. Fatty Fanny Up Ahead with like Plush Coaldust Foreskin in So Many Page Three Creases. So many!

One Night Sky at one end.
IMG_8336.jpg

Another at the other end!
And it has the footprint of a small 189m skyscraper. I even heard it has a lift for those of you who even lift.
Thats Grangemouth behind. Even my Grandad has been there. He told me it was LIT.
Then he died, the miserable fuck.

IMG_8337%20-%20Copy.jpg

Dirty Windows. Like your mum does. You masturbating perverts. Urgh!
IMG_8339.jpg

Just wait till you stand on a fucking Lego. Purple. Just like the bruises. Green just like your face. Dark Start just like your juvenile dreams. ChumpychumpypopPop!
IMG_8343.jpg

Here you get to flick the switch your nerdy girlfriend always wishes you'd flicked. Yeah the big fleshy obvious one. The one that makes the lights come on and the gasps reach a crescendo. Try Harder!

IMG_8345.jpg

The old section with the 50 MW Parsons Units you're too young to ever find. All of this is gone. Long Ago.

siologen210.jpg

MMMM. Slutty. This cunt'll pop your rubber dinghy. Good thing you aint in Derby.

IMG_8349.jpg

The purple Duplo set yer Granny bought you when you were four cos you thought you were proper REGAL!
IMG_8355.jpg

This Station is guarded by a fully functional 1:2500 scale Enterprise D.
DO NOT FUCK AROUND! They will sell you out to The Borg.

IMG_8354.jpg

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Liking that a lot. A good mix of Ooo-aah and Ha-Ha. 32 = top work. (Any more clock shots for my bank though?)

m9

big in japan
Regular User
faaaken aye laaaad, tep chicken dinner kebab. #SOLITFAM #THROWBACKTUESDAY #LEGOSTARWARSUKPROTEAM #PALADIUMKILTS