real time web analytics
Wanted - - Long Shot but..... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Long Shot but.....

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jgrn7030

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all,
I will be selling my house next summer, and I would love to buy an unloved property to be brought back into being a family home.
I really don't want to just buy another house. I would prefer to renovate again just like I did with my current home.
I want a house with a soul and history. I am in the Leicester area, so would anybody have any suggestions of abandoned properties within Leicester/Leicestershire?
I am more than happy to do the research to find the owner to approach etc etc, but I really would appreciate your help in locating any possible properties that I could consider being my last move!

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
I don't know why people are so negative to posts like this really - it's a website about abandoned places and you're looking for an abandoned place... What better is there to ask!

There are quite a few places around Leicestershire. You can search search for Leicestershire within the Residential forum. Here's a handy link to the results:
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/search/1882152/?q=leicestershire&t=post&o=date&g=1&c[node]=92

Good luck - there are some fantastic buildings out there falling apart, and it's always nice to see them get saved.

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Why not save yourself some money and re-love your current one.
Heres an idea, post it in leads and rummours section, abandone the property for half a year and return to see several reports on it on it. Maybe some wide angle shots of your gaff at jaunty angles maybe rekindle your affection for it.