Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Lonsdale craft centre - Ravenshead- Nottinghamshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Lonsdale craft centre - Ravenshead- Nottinghamshire

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all.
Went out on a few explores over the weekend but due to the weather it came to a early end. On the way home come across this place.
Looks like after a quick Google search (other search tools are available) lol that it was a arts and crafts centre and looks to have closed in 2015.
We got out the car and had a mooch around but no obvious signs of a way in unfortunately.
The good thing was there wasn't a single smashed window nor any boarded up prob due to it being on a country lane.
I'll keep checking each time I pass and hopefully will get my first report up soon.
I just keep failing unfortunately lol.
Cheers all

ArtofDecay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I go past this place every day to uni and wonder the same thing. There is a house next to it too but that looks occupied

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is what looks to be a house on the same grounds but I can confirm it isn't. I think it probably once was but when I was looking through the windows it looked like office space.
There is however a house next to the location which is occupied but it's quite private so neighbours would struggle to see you. Me and a friend managed to spend a little time there undisturbed but no way in on the day we went.
For sure will be back there soon with the camera :)

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place is now demolished and i never got chance to got back to take a peak :(
Just thought i would update so no body wastes there time.