Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Lonsdale craft centre - Ravenshead- Nottinghamshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Lonsdale craft centre - Ravenshead- Nottinghamshire

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all.
Went out on a few explores over the weekend but due to the weather it came to a early end. On the way home come across this place.
Looks like after a quick Google search (other search tools are available) lol that it was a arts and crafts centre and looks to have closed in 2015.
We got out the car and had a mooch around but no obvious signs of a way in unfortunately.
The good thing was there wasn't a single smashed window nor any boarded up prob due to it being on a country lane.
I'll keep checking each time I pass and hopefully will get my first report up soon.
I just keep failing unfortunately lol.
Cheers all

ArtofDecay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I go past this place every day to uni and wonder the same thing. There is a house next to it too but that looks occupied

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is what looks to be a house on the same grounds but I can confirm it isn't. I think it probably once was but when I was looking through the windows it looked like office space.
There is however a house next to the location which is occupied but it's quite private so neighbours would struggle to see you. Me and a friend managed to spend a little time there undisturbed but no way in on the day we went.
For sure will be back there soon with the camera :)

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place is now demolished and i never got chance to got back to take a peak :(
Just thought i would update so no body wastes there time.