real time web analytics
Video Report - - Look Round Digley Reservoir Bellmouth (2016) | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Look Round Digley Reservoir Bellmouth (2016)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Thomas Beaumont

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As i live litterally 5 mins away i thought i would make a little video on the place, i've always been intreged by this place. But there isn't much there so not much too go on. Anyway hope you enjoy the video :)

Thomas Beaumont

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice attempt and the video is well edited, but didn't see the Bellmouth once! Just a quick hello up its outfall.

Here's the Bellmouth for future reference :D

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/digley-reservoir-bellmouth-nov-2010.t55461
Thanks man :) appreciate it alot . I've been scared of the whole 'tunnel' since i was younger saw 2 people run up, this was when i was like 7 haha. But i have a new video just out showing the top side :). Still need to go to reins mill haha

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Thanks man :) appreciate it alot . I've been scared of the whole 'tunnel' since i was younger saw 2 people run up, this was when i was like 7 haha. But i have a new video just out showing the top side :). Still need to go to reins mill haha

Look forward to that. Both of my brothers children are scared of the Bellmouth as they have been told a dragon lives at the bottom of it; I didn't dispel the myth :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details