real time web analytics
Looking back at West Park Mental Hospital (2008 - 2011) | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking back at West Park Mental Hospital (2008 - 2011)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I was looking through my old West Park photos reliving the good old days today and found something pretty cool that I don't recall seeing in photos before - as I was but a noobie at the time I was doing the noobie thing of taking photos of everything, and spotted this rather cool old ward information board used as an improvised bit of boarding on a door in Huxley ward in my photos...

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
I was looking through my old West Park photos reliving the good old days today and found something pretty cool that I don't recall seeing in photos before - as I was but a noobie at the time I was doing the noobie thing of taking photos of everything, and spotted this rather cool old ward information board used as an improvised bit of boarding on a door in Huxley ward in my photos...

Mc Hammer's finest board work.

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent report, I’ve not seen this one before but very well written with some amazing shots. I particularly like the Grantham Ward one with the windows reflecting into the pools of water and also the piano shot.
Definitely an amazing place to explore and photograph.

Who has read this thread (Total: 688) View details