real time web analytics
looking for a buddy in scotland | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

looking for a buddy in scotland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Claire Brown

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone,
I moved up to Scotland last year and am looking for someone to explore with!
I'm on facebook as Katrina Nina woods or instagram as behindthefences , I drive and have plenty of experience so get in touch!!!! :-D

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome Claire even though it's taken you 18 months to say hi. Hope you can manage get a report up in the next few months :thumb

Claire Brown

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello and thank you Lavino,
My names not Claire though, this happened before with the login via facebook feature!
I don't tend to make reports, I'm not a photographer haha! Might give it a go though :-)

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Ok lol katrina Clare Nina or what ever name you decide to be welcome along. You don't have to be a photographer just get out there see what you can find and most of all be care full and enjoy yourself..

robertT230

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone,
I moved up to Scotland last year and am looking for someone to explore with!
I'm on facebook as Katrina Nina woods or instagram as behindthefences , I drive and have plenty of experience so get in touch!!!! :-D
Hi, I'm also looking for a buddy in Scotland to explore with. I don't have a lot of experience but I can handle myself and I'm a very good climber.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details