real time web analytics
Looking for a Laptop Bag / Camera bag can someone help | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for a Laptop Bag / Camera bag can someone help

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, I'm looking for a camera bag that also has a compartment for a laptop for travel when doing photography if anyone knows of such a bag would appliance for the help.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really depends on your camera size lenses and size of laptop. I get mine from Wex photographic.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
If recomendations are the actual request then you cant go wrong with Lowepro, somewhat pricey but absolutely amazing quality bags.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Hello, I'm looking for a camera bag that also has a compartment for a laptop for travel when doing photography if anyone knows of such a bag would appliance for the help.
Many camera bags (including mine) have a tablet/laptop compartment, just get anything with a larger size. My k&o concept bag has held up well

Last edited:

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If recomendations are the actual request then you cant go wrong with Lowepro, somewhat pricey but absolutely amazing quality bags.
Here here I’ve had to get a new one but my old one lasted a good 8 years I’d say.

jtza

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I’d agree and recommend. Always been a brand I've wanted to go with just needed to be able to justify the purchase and with getting a new more expensive cam I thought it would be the right time to finally upgrade to something more robust after going through quite a few bags in recent months... Just got the Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW II. As Oort says, they're pricey but there’s on offer on Amazon and great for holding a laptop, multiple camera bodies and lenses. Worth the investment for your gear.

Last edited:

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Lowepro. Deffo. Had various ines fir years and they always take a proper beating. Currently got a pro tactic 250 its small but has a small laptop/tablet compartment but it gets battered and i cant fault it. They do bigger sizes depending on the size of your laptop.

Londor

28DL Member
28DL Member
Since it is more compact and less costly, a gaming laptop is superior to a notebook. A year ago, I was shopping for a gaming laptop and found one for a great price. After three weeks, I bought the laptop, and I started having issues with it, including neck pain. When I went to the hospital, they told me that I could change places when operating on a laptop. Following that, I went in search of a laptop stand. I looked at many options, and this is the perfect one https://smartlaptopstands.com/ is a website that sells laptop stands. Now that I'm using this laptop stand, the pain is gone. I hope I was able to help everyone!

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
I got this

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
As said above LowPro bags are more than likely the best bet for a camera bag.
Worth the price tag 100%.

I've had one of the smaller bags for about 3 years now and has yet to let me down: Zips and clips still work, surprisingly no rips or tears and the inside compartments can be easily adjusted. It's so far outlasted my previous tripod, camera and Sigma lens considering the amount of abuse it takes I'd say it's worth it.

condiat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I use a Tom Bihn Synapse with a Tenba BYOB insert. Holds a 15” laptop, Leica M10 and spare lenses, plus my Bose headphones.