Web
Analytics
General - - LOOKING FOR A ROOFTOPPING PARTNER (LONDON) | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - LOOKING FOR A ROOFTOPPING PARTNER (LONDON)

frn40

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys, Just making this post to try and find other like-minded people who would be interested in rooftopping / urban exploring around London.
I'm in my second year of university studying photography and really want to push my myself to improve. I'm based in west London but always up to travel as I know most of the good spots aren't in west.
I've hit a couple building sites and abandoned buildings already so not a complete newbie!
Drop a message down below if you're keen! My Instagram is Frasernairn so drop me a dm if you want.

Aaron89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm from up north, but travel down to London every now and then for the high stuff.
Would be great to meet up with some like minded people as my explores have generally been done solo.
Send me a PM if you are interested chap.

FuturePerfect

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have no experience with this but really wanna give it a go. I'm a newbie to this site but really interested in London at night. Would anyone be interested in showing me the ropes?

Dantediaz93

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I'm a newbie would like to give this a try, been here in London for a year already, Instagram is imdantemenegollo,

massimo_ri

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys, I have experience from back home but new to London and aching to get out. Msg if you're going out, would love to join

Faeran119

28DL Member
28DL Member
Don't know if you're still looking for people but I've been doing stuff like this for a couple of years and am interested in starting doing it with other people

kaifoxebooks

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Also from around the London area if anyone ever needs a lightweight, short in stature companion to get into those teeny, tiny places! :p

rahul.sondhi

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm from up north, but travel down to London every now and then for the high stuff.
Would be great to meet up with some like minded people as my explores have generally been done solo.
Send me a PM if you are interested chap.
Also from around the London area if anyone ever needs a lightweight, short in stature companion to get into those teeny, tiny places! :p
Let’s meet up guys. I know this place in Central London. Really amazing view from the rooftop. It’s a hotel, so if you’re up for it, just lemme know.

rahul.sondhi

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I'm a newbie would like to give this a try, been here in London for a year already, Instagram is imdantemenegollo,
I have no experience with this but really wanna give it a go. I'm a newbie to this site but really interested in London at night. Would anyone be interested in showing me the ropes?
Don't know if you're still looking for people but I've been doing stuff like this for a couple of years and am interested in starting doing it with other people
Hey guys, I have experience from back home but new to London and aching to get out. Msg if you're going out, would love to join
If y’all are still up for it, lemme know

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Send me a message on Instagram Regan_fisherr