Web
Analytics
Question - - Looking for an update on the condition of the Odeon cinema, Portsmouth. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Looking for an update on the condition of the Odeon cinema, Portsmouth.

cableshark

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Odeon Cinema, London Road, Portsmouth.
I want to go and check it out but the last report I could find was from 2014 (i think, might be early 15') and even then the cinema was heavily damaged and flooded. Just wondered if anyone had explored it more recently ande what condition its in now?

mffp

I'm trying
28DL Full Member
I saw it late last summer, it is, as you say, damaged and flooded. But it isn't going to get any better, so go and see it for yourself before it gets worse!

cableshark

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably much the same. This is the point of exploring. You need to go have a look!
:eek: I never thought of that...;) Nah haha im planning on going and have a mooch about this week but wanted to see if anyone had been there more recently! I guess I'll end up answering my own question when I go look ;)

cableshark

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw it late last summer, it is, as you say, damaged and flooded. But it isn't going to get any better, so go and see it for yourself before it gets worse!
Yeah, from what ive seen screen 4 is completely underwater and screens 2 and 3 had started to flood! Such a shame. Planning on seeing it this week, hoping to not drown tho ;)

xexxa

Grey xexxa, yellow xexxa
Regular User
I know I'm a bit late to the party with this, but it's not very good any more. The hole to climb through is actually asbestos, someones set fire to it, it's full of birds and its lost its charm.