real time web analytics
General - - Looking for climbing people in London | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Looking for climbing people in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AMX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm looking for people to climb with within London area, I live south of London but obviously most good climbing spots are around the whole London so looking for someone willing to travel to find new places to climb.

There's currently 2 of us climbing but looking for 1-2 more people as this makes it more interesting and easier to get away if police or security come.

If you live near/in London and interested then message me.

icsvlg

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi man i am
interested, i am in search of someone too :) i come from italy and i can't speak so good english, please contwct me if u interested :D

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
There's currently 2 of us climbing but looking for 1-2 more people as this makes it more interesting and easier to get away if police or security come.

In what way does more people make it easier to get away? If anything it makes it harder... Slower, more visibility, more noise and more people doing silly things. All of which also increases the chance of you being spotted in the first place.

Elijah pink

Banned
Banned
Hey, bro im down I'm also a music artist so I need to have my Instagram popping.
all this exploring should be good for music video ideas.

message me on here or add my Snapchat -

Last edited by a moderator:

AMX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In what way does more people make it easier to get away? If anything it makes it harder... Slower, more visibility, more noise and more people doing silly things. All of which also increases the chance of you being spotted in the first place.

Yea Its true but also at the same time when there's more people, we can spread out when running away, 2 police officers won't be able to catch us all if we all run separate ways, most climbs happen during the dark hours so being seen is not too much of an issue, but I understand where your coming from.

The main thing is when police arrive and find 2 of us looking dodgy they will be more likely to think we were trying to steal or something, but when there's 3-4 people it looks more like an exploration group so they seem to be less angry, from my experience anyway.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hey, bro im down I'm also a music artist so I need to have my Instagram popping.
all this exploring should be good for music video ideas.

message me on here or add my Snapchat - Elg-p

Fuck me is this what its come down too.

AMX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Since when did this website turn into the tinder for "climbing partners"?
Since we all share the same hobby and most people look at climbers as crazy suicidal people. I've had loads of responses as well so evidently people are also looking for people to climb with. Should have its own section on the forum.

Chloe Jones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
  • Would be sick to access some London rooftops! I'm nearly 20 it would be really cool to meet people my age who are interested in doing some rooftops!