Web
Analytics
Looking for cool places in Cornwall and Devon | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for cool places in Cornwall and Devon

Juliab87

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey hey,

Me, my man and a friend are keen to find some new places to explore in Cornwall and Devon. We've been to the mental hospital at Newton abbot before it was destroyed, the creamery on the way to Barnstaple (can't remember where!) Meldon trains and just a little neglected church near us but been out if it for a while and looking for some places to explore, possibly people to go with. Be awesome if anyone has any suggestions?
Thanks Julia

Gee Whizz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I'm in exactly the same situation! Based in Falmouth. Would maybe be good to explore together? I have heard about Reddanack airfield but not sure if it's accessible atm, gutted the Wild West Theme Park has gone!

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's always hotels in the big resorts of Newquay and Torquay, just need to be careful because quite a few of them have squatters which is a pretty sad state of society that people have to make their homes in these places. Good luck with it, will be interesting to see what you find!

Cornish explorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I'm in exactly the same situation! Based in Falmouth. Would maybe be good to explore together? I have heard about Reddanack airfield but not sure if it's accessible atm, gutted the Wild West Theme Park has gone!
Alright I'm in Camborne and I no alot of good places above ground and below contact me if you would like to no more

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's always accessible in the same way, as long as you're willing to take the risk.

Juliab87

28DL Member
28DL Member
Loads of underground tunnels and napoleonic forts in and around Plymouth. Can give location away if needs be
Hi, I'd be interested in locations if possible please. I forgotten about an old fort we went to, that was Plymouth way, the army was there training but the guy actually got talking and gave us a guided tour. The abandoned trains in Devon were pretty cool to. Will to trade locations :)