Web
Analytics
Looking for Cornwall and Devon exploring buddies! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for Cornwall and Devon exploring buddies!

Pixieexplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone!!
it’s been awesome reading everyone’s posts over the past few months since I joking around June.
I have about 4 reports to write but haven’t had the time between work and moving house.
I’ve just moved to Cornwall and wondered if there’s anyone down here that’s looking for a exploring buddy? I’m also in Devon A lot too so both Devon/Cornwall :) exploring buddy’s.

I explore on my own and I’m forever getting told off (in a kind/caring way) and that I need To be safer (which is true). So if anyone is in Cornwall or Devon then send me a message :)

Pixieexplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Falmouth :)

before Friday I would have saidbut I’ll travel as far and wide but some cut was drunk on Friday and t boned my car and wrote it off :(

So when I get a car sorted asap I’m happy to travel where ever.

where about are you? :)

Urben_x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Falmouth :)

before Friday I would have saidbut I’ll travel as far and wide but some cut was drunk on Friday and t boned my car and wrote it off :(

So when I get a car sorted asap I’m happy to travel where ever.

where about are you? :)
Much more North of Cornwall than you. About as North as it gets almost. We are down Truro and Newquay way alot tho

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
I'd be up for going out sometime, been doing a lot of driving recently and noticed a few potentials and it's making me want to start going again. I'm Liskeard area but happy driving about.

Urben_x

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd be up for going out sometime, been doing a lot of driving recently and noticed a few potentials and it's making me want to start going again. I'm Liskeard area but happy driving about.
Liskeard is pretty near all of our group members, don't seem to have many locations around Liskeard area though. Would be good to meet up and do a bit of an explore

Pixieexplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey guys! Sorry I’ve not replied. Some idiot wrote my car off in a hit and run and now I don’t have a car to use. But, I would love to meet up with you guys! Singularly or we could make a date to check out a few locations if we can all muster up some pins. So far I have none official, just ones to scout out. But I have some Devon ones I can share :)

TommyTea

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm not far from you and would love to get back into exploring! I haven't found a lot in Cornwall so far but can't wait to find more.

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
I'm going to start dropping some pins on potential places around mid Cornwall today, get on the Google maps while the weather is crap. When are people free over the next couple of weeks?

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
I live near Exeter. Give me a shout if you find yourself somewhere near
Willd do.

I drove through Torquay today - absolutely loads of places here, mostly hotels but I didn't have time to stop. Up for taking a drive round sometime if anyones up for that.